Dogs, cats, rabbits, and ferrets.
At Muddy Creek Animal Care Center, we are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible. We understand that the idea of boarding your pet can be a bit anxiety-inducing, but we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their Distemper/Parvovirus, Rabies, Canine Influenza, and Bordetella vaccines. Proof of a negative fecal test is also required.
- Cats must be current on their Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies vaccine
- All pets (dogs, cats, rabbits, and ferrets) must be free from Internal and External Parasites
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (978) 948-7840 or email MuddyCreekACC@yourvetdoc.com prior to their stay. We look forward to your pet's vacation!